Caves Beach SLSC is officialy registered as a COVID Safe Business
Given the current restriction CBSLSC is refrain from taking any function booking until 1st January 2021 and access to the club Gymnasium and Changerooms (including Showers and Toilets) is prohibited. The Executive committee will continue to monitor the situation, as government and SLSNSW directives are issued and will amend the Action Plan as restriction ease.
Currently Caves Beach SLSC members can access The Patrol Shed, IRB Shed, Nippers Shed, Ski Container and Surf Boat Shed only as part of the CBSLSC Return to Sport Plan, but the following must be adhered to:
- Those attending are encouraged to have the COVIDSafe app installed on their mobile phones.
- Log training attendance—Record and keep names and contact details of all attendees (to be maintained securely for no less than 28 days). On request you will be required to provide the information to the Chief Health Officer.
- Take care around vulnerable people
- Training groups should practice social distancing and have no more than 20 participants, plus the instructor and any assistants, per space and comply with one person per 4 square metres of space
- A ‘Get in, participate and leave’ approach is in place. This means, all participants are still advised to leave immediately following the conclusion of the activity
- Schedule training times and group sizes to alternate days, e.g., SRC from 4-5 and Bronze training from 4.30-5.30.
- Ensure members do not shake hands or exchange physical greetings.
- No access to club showers and change rooms, members are required to change and shower at home.
- For activities where physical distancing is not possible, make all efforts to greatly reduce the time spent within close proximity to another person.
- Stagger the use of communal facilities. e.g., stagger break times that participants need for bathroom breaks, stagger pool entry times during swim training.
- Utilise outdoor facilities where possible and if safe to do so to create larger training spaces.
- Any people who are feeling unwell should not enter the club’s facilities.
- Cleaning must occur as detailed in Appendix A of the CBSLSC COVID-19 Safety Plan. This will vary depending on the activity being conducted.
- There must be a COVID Marshall nominated and clearly visible person who is responsible for ensuring that social distancing is being adhered to.
For full details please read our CBSLSC COVID-19 Safety Plan