2021 HSLS Age Championships
Hunter SLS carnivals will be conducted in 2020-21 in line with strict Covid-19 restrictions and plans. . As such, HSLS have changes to their carnivals to include:
- Hunter Surf Lifesaving Clubs only
- Adhere to HSLS Carnival Covid-19 Safe Plan and Host club’s Facilities Covid-19 safe plan.
- Follow instructions given by HSLS Covid-19 Marshall
- Everyone attending must check in via a QR Code and show confirmation screen to the volunteers before
- proceeding to the beach. Families are encouraged to print the QR code and have it in their cars, to reduce
- mingling around posters.
- More than one parent may attend the carnival. We do need to be ensuring we are socially distancing and maintaining more than 1.5m from anyone who is not part of your household.
- A decision regarding Club Tents will be made closer to the Branch Champs date. If Club tents are allowed, each club will need a Covid-19 Marshalls to ensure 1.5m is maintained whilst underneath the tent.
All competitiors must be wearing a Pick HSLS Newcastle Permanent Singlet to take part in these Championships.
Please be aware entries close with Caves Beach SLSC on Sunday 31st January 2021 at 6pm, no late entries will be completed by the club it will be the responsibility of the competitor to do so via the HSLS website.
NOTE REGO DISCOUNT - Due to the last HSLS Carnival at Nobbys being cancelled CBSLSC is offering a discounted price for those members that paid for entries and didn't get a chance to compete. These members will only need to pay the gap price of $4 to complete at the HSLS Branch Champs. Please note these entries will be double checked so please ensure you do the right entry
For more details please contact Troy Grieves on 0437 931 500 ...