Caves Beach Patrols
Teams, roster and latest patrol hours
Patrols rosters are subject to change as membership changes. Refer to the SLSA Member Portal for your most current patrol roster:
If you need to arrange a swap for your rostered patrol this can be done using the member portal.
- If you cannot attend to your patrol commitments, you must arrange a substitute (ideally with equal awards). Please try swapping with someone on another patrol or call up an Active Reserve or Long Service Member. Always notify your patrol captain!
- All patrol members must be registered prior to performing a patrol, please contact the Club Registrar (membership )Tina Main to register.
- All patrols teams must be comprised of at least 3 bronze medallion holders, with the following awards held within the patrol (Basic Beach Management, IRB Driver, IRB Crew, ARC)
- All Patrol Captains MUST have completed a “Silver Medallion – Basic Beach Management Course”.
- To clarify anything about the teams, rosters or your patrolling obligations, please contact your Club Captain/Director of Lifesaving
Jason Gay - 0438233119 email@example.com